Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Evoking a response


They're adorable, until you give them a hug.
 If you don't know already, I really don't like games such as Call of Duty, and other First person shooters. However, I did like Goldeneye for the N64, but that's about it. Of course, I now enjoy Minecraft, an innocent building game without a specific point. No mindless killing, and even though there are monsters, killing them is only about survival.
First and foremost, I think COD, and similar shooting games have a very crappy fan base, and overall concept. Every nose-picking 12 year old whom loves guns to the high school douche bag to the 30 year old who lives with their mother LOVE these games and pick at them like a scab. That is, until the next game in a "series" comes out a year later, and everyone jumps on that bandwagon.
Also, it kind of sucks to play a game that you eventually get extremely angry at. I've actually seen these people, it's unhealthy. Crying, screaming, cussing, damaging your own controllers, etc. is not a way to play a game that you like, and if you really get that upset about a game where killing is okay, you should really stop playing the game! Such a HUGE concept, I know!

Also, you should invest in some Pampers because you are a BABY.

2 comments:

  1. Maybe more people will start playing Minecraft once they add a "headshot achievement". Rubes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AP, your a very funny guy and I actually really like this post. Now im looking at the people who play these games in a different way, not judging them though, just looking at them in a different way. By the way i have COD and other shooting games, but i dont fit the description of people you described who plays those games. I'm also not a freakish gammer who plays COD 24/7, so that might be another reason I dont fit the description either. Very guilty to say though that I love 2K11 and will spend hours playing it.

    ReplyDelete